ToxPlanet Announces Release of GHSClassify
ToxPlanet, the world’s leading and most comprehensive content-as-a-service provider focused on supporting the toxicology and chemical hazard information needs of a broad spectrum of professionals, has released GHSClassify™. GHSClassify is a rules-based solution designed to automate the classification process for chemical compounds and mixtures. In this blog post, we discuss this unique new offering.
GHSClassify is a powerful solution that uses proprietary algorithms to generate U.S. and E.U. compliant classifications quickly and easily. It allows you to:
- Compile customized collections and lists of chemical compounds and mixtures
- Import GHS Classifications for thousands of chemical compounds from highly authoritative international sources
- Access supporting information from industry-leading sources worldwide, including:
- Chemical Classification and Information Database (CCID)
- Danish EPA Advisory Self-Classification List
- EU Classification, Labelling and Packaging (CLP) Regulation
- GHS Japan
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS)
- Develop classifications using H codes OR endpoints
- Change formulations and generate new classifications in minutes
- Perform an unlimited number of "what if" scenarios
- Print, save, or export classifications
Robust, authoritative, and easy-to-use, GHSClassify delivers reproducible and reliable results every time.
Accessing the Information You Need
Accurate classification of chemical compounds and mixtures is a critically important task for many companies. However, it often can be a difficult and time-consuming process. ToxPlanet has developed GHSClassify to simplify the classification process, yielding accurate results quickly. Users have seamless access to the information they need from any mobile device, wherever they are and whenever they need it. Visit the GHSClassify website for more information.
GHSClassify complements ToxPlanet’s full suite of content solutions. Used extensively by toxicologists, pharmacologists, industrial hygienists, occupational physicians, product stewards, risk assessment professionals, hazardous materials/emergency management personnel, first responders, environmental managers, and a host of other chemical safety professionals, our products are designed to help manage the impact of chemicals in the workplace and on the environment. To learn more about any of our solutions, including GHSClassify, contact ToxPlanet and register for a Free Trial.