PubMed® Free Trial
Fast, seamless access to the authoritative primary literature facilitates informed decision making for a broad range of professionals.
PubMed, the premier database covering the world of biomedical, health, and life sciences literature, includes citation information (title, authors, journal, and publication date) and abstracts of over 33 million articles published in nearly 4,000 biomedical and scientific journals contained in:
- MEDLINE - A detailed resource featuring relevant journal citations and articles indexed with MeSH (Medical Subject Headings)
- PubMed Central (PMC) - An archive containing journal articles reviewed and selected by NLM for archiving (current and historical)
- Bookshelf - An archive of books, reports, databases, and other publications focused on biomedical, health, and life science disciplines
What does PubMed include?
PubMed puts a wealth of vital biomedical information at your fingertips. It features:
- More than 33 million citations and abstracts
- Direct access to millions of Open Access (OA) full text articles (only from ToxPlanet)
- Regularly updated information, ensuring access to the most comprehensive and up-to-date research
- Content from a myriad of highly authoritative and relevant sources, including clinical studies, datasets, government publications, meta-analyses, newspaper articles, technical reports, and much more
- Access to information from tens of thousands of academic journals and other relevant periodicals
- Extensive coverage with some records dating back to the early part of the 19th century
- Content international in scope
- … and much more
The BEST way to understand how PubMed can save you an extraordinary amount of time, and help you make the best informed decisions, is to claim your 30-day FREE trial to PubMed® today!